Thursday, July 27, 2017

Kitchen Reveal

It feels a bit anti-climactic to have this big kitchen reveal because I've been living in it for a few weeks. But y'all haven't seen it yet! Finally got it clean enough to take a few photos. TA-DA!


Shall I remind you what it looked like before?

I wish these before pictures really showed how terrible the cabinet doors were before. A few of them are quite literally glued back together! Now, I will say, there's some tweaking and trim that needs to be painted. The bottom right door under the sink is practically falling off. I basically need to cut off a piece of wood and replace it so the poor door isn't hanging on by a thread....but I've got a few things on my plate.

I did add this awesome little hidden gem beneath the sink. Can't even tell it's there!



And just a few more photos to round things out...


Haven't finish the bar yet!! But the rest of the house really needs some paint... so I am required elsewhere at the moment!


2 comments:

  1. What a great job! Curious, were the original countertops granite? If so, what did you do with it? The pieces there were good size for a small bath vanity and could be salvaged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! No--they were a really terrible laminate of some kind that was cracking (and probably full of bacteria). I saved a large piece that wasn't as terrible to use in the garage as a work bench at some point, but the rest was hauled away.

    ReplyDelete